1. Tommy: Mommy, when will we have dinner? I 'm starvin9.
Mother: _____.We have to wait for Daddy.
A.Soon, honey B.Quickly, honey C.OK, honey D.All right, honey
2. narta: I like the red shirt than the black one.
Malta: The red one is longer and a little looser so it will be more comfortable.
A.How come B.Why not C.How much D.So what
3. Jiang: Which do you_____, wine or spirits?
Green: I 'd like to have a little wine first.
A.like B.enjoy C.prefer D.taste
4. Visitor: How do I get to the bank?I have no knowledge of this area.
Policeman: Cross the road and turn left at the other side._____.
for about 100 meters and the bank is to your left.
A.Continue you walking B.Keep going straight C.Go along D.Go on walking
5. Student: Excuse me.Could I borrow the dictionary?
LibraHan: No, _____.You can 't take it out.
Student: Could I borrow these books?
Librarian: Oh, no.I 'm afraid you can only borrow five copies at one time.
A.excuse me B.I 'm sorry C.Never D.I don’t
6. Manager: Could you_____a secretary for me?
Assistant: I think Susan is a suitable person.
Manager: Why do you think so?
Assistant: She iS skilled at using a computer.
A.choose B.select C.recommend D.assign
7. Son: I 'm terribly sorry.Mom.I’ve broken an Italian vase.
A.Oh, what a pity! B.Oh, dear, how awful.it is!
C.Oh, that doesn 't matter. D.Oh, I’m so sorry about that.
8. Susan: HOW do you do, Mrs.Miller.
Miller: How do you do, Susan.I 'm glad you can join us._____.
A.Take it easy B.Please feel natural
C.Make yourself at home D.Feel all right here
9. Stranger: Could you tell me the entrance to the subway?
A.Sure, my pleasure B.Don 't ask me
C.I don 't know D.Not my business
10. Customs Officer: Well, please open your suitcases.
Mr.Smith: OK.These items are for personal use.
Customs Officer: _____?
Mr.Smith: N0, I don, t think S0.I 've only bought some gifts for my friends.
A.Anything else to show me B.Do you have anything to declare
C.Will you report anything D.Do you want to buy more gifts